Sunday, November 28, 2010

FINDING MYSELF

Another Sunday I found for myself. This Sunday is quieter in comparison to the last few weeks after my teen daughter left yesterday for continuing college in another city. I miss sharing her and all the sound advises and pouring instructions I was giving her over the last month. I have no one to complain about today and I enjoy the space and the calmness. I just realized that I found myself again today.

In these times of speed and change, it is so very difficult to hold on to yourself when one is so engulfed into the needs of the workplace, the stress and noise of commute in high traffic roads, the voices of competition and jealousy and you are trying your best to prove your participation and worth. And so when I had all the (Sun)day and the night for myself in serenity and solitude, I made an attempt to organize my thoughts, hopes and dreams for future, make plans for changing circumstances, find inspirations in books and be motivated by people and their stories, set short-term and long-term goals for doing what I loved to do – all this helped me bring out my innate strengths and individuality.

I am now renewed with a new vigor and am raring to go – nothing could let me down. I know my path and I see a vision for humanity to grow – into the realms of the self and towards realization of the truth and essence.

This is what holidays can do for me and I hope it does for all. “Break ke Baad” or during a break – it can work wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment